• Interact with clients to understand their business needs and requirements.
• Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
• Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
• Identity and write the best possible code in case of new deployments or rewriting code.
• Resolve and troubleshoot complex issues.
• Excellent opportunity to join an agile team focused on ERP systems.
• At least B.Sc. in Software engineering or related fields
• At least 3 years of related experience
• Proven analytical background.
• Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming.
• Familiar with SSRS and SSAS.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively both with a team and on your own.
• For male candidates, Military service must be done or have a permanent exemption.